113 Falso Dr.
Syracuse, NY 13211
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
CATEGORIES & HEADINGSdetails >>
Named for our founder, Gifford-McMahon Cryocoolers have been the foundation of low-temperature technology for more than 50 years. Today, they are the industry choice for liquefying cryogens such as oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen.
Cryomech's superior products operate in more than 50 countries, providing hundreds of customers with custom-built Cryorefrigerators, Helium Management units, Liquid Nitrogen Plants and Cryostats.
Cryomech employs the most respected, forward-thinking minds in the industry. They craft solutions that help our customers get things done in aerospace, biotechnology, superconductor, low-temperature physics and many other applications.
We are the original innovators, creating:
• The world's largest 4K Pulse Tube Cryorefrigerator
• The most extensive line of GM and PT Cryocoolers on the planet
• Fully integrated, closed-cycle refrigeration for applications below 2K
• Open-cycle to closed-cycle conversion with Helium Reliquefiers
• Liquid Nitrogen Plants providing your own LN2 supply as easy as having power and air
Trust a name that's produced many of the world's firsts and bests. We defy convention and push the limits of what cryorefrigeration can do.
What breakthroughs will you make with our original innovations?
Custom applications are our specialty. Our engineering team is ready to discuss your application to help you meet your needs.