Highlights of the Model 54:
- Four input channels, each capable of measuring resistance, mutual-inductance or inductance. Supported sensors include diode, resistance and mutual-inductance.
- Operation from <100mK to over 1200K with an appropriate sensor.
Expandable to 28 inputs by use of an Ethernet based distributed instrument connection.
- Four Control Loops add high accuracy temperature control.
- Large color display with touchscreen and full keypad.
- Industrial grade security: Configurable firewall, HTTPS encryption and authentication.
- Two dry-contact 10A relay outputs.
- User programmable, web browser based editor and debugger.
- Remote interfaces include Ethernet, USBA for data logging and USBB serial port emulator. LabView™ drivers available, LXI Discovery.
- National Instruments, Inc. LabVIEW™ drivers are available for all interfaces.